South Padre Island is one of the hottest spots for family fun and tourist attractions. With hotels popping up left and right, it might be time for you to invest in the hotel industry. This luxurious bayfront hotel offers an individualized experience for every visitor. Read more about what makes this piece of commercial real estate the perfect place to start your business.
Save Money on Future Property Construction
This colorful waterfront bay hotel, recently known as the Casa Bella, already comes equipped with accommodations for visitors to start business immediately. This hotel also includes:
- 40 queen bedrooms, 4 king bedrooms, and 2 handicap rooms.
- Mediterranean styled courtyard deluxe accommodations for all rooms.
- Select rooms come equipped with Jacuzzi suites.
- 2 front desks and a continental breakfast area for patrons
- Approximately 2,000 square feet of living quarters for the owner/manager.
- Washers and dryers are also available for patrons.
Gain Profit from SPI Commercial Real Estate
This hotel, located at 5601 S. Padre Blvd., is near the heart of the entertainment district on the island with enough privacy to still be a peaceful getaway for your visitors. Attractions within a minute’s drive include Claytons Beach Bar and Grill, Sea Turtle Inc., Andie Bowie County Park, and the SPI Birding and Nature Center. Your guests will enjoy:
- The immersion of nature from the privacy of gated pool and hot tub.
- Access to year-round sport fishing from the hotel’s private fishing pier.
- Views of the waterfront or pool available in select room.
Book an SPI Realty Viewing
Future buyers should know the seller will consider making a down payment if you need a loan. Meet with one of our SPI realtors to learn more about this location and the other commercial real estate available on South Padre Island.