If you are trying to sell your home on South Padre Island, now is the best time! Residential SPI real estate doesn’t stay on the market as long. So how can you cash in on selling your home? Our realtors want to share a few ways you can make your home marketable and intrigue buyers.
Improve Your Curb Appeal
The first thing a buyer sees when they arrive at your property is your front yard. You can improve your curb appeal with a few simple tricks.
- Trim your trees and shrubs.
- Remove weeds from the lawn.
- Mow and trim your front lawn.
- Keep yard equipment out of sight.
- Power-wash sidewalks and home exterior.
Have a Realtor Stage Your Home
During an open house, buyers will take notice of any minor detail that needs to be fixed. From a squeaky door to a chipped counter, every detail should be addressed.
Our SPI Realtors suggest:
- Recaulking tubs and sinks.
- Polishing chrome accents.
- Opening windows to show natural lighting.
- Replacing welcome mats or light switch covers.
- Decluttering the home and organizing storage spaces.
Showcase Your Backyard
The backyard should also be a welcoming place for guests. Consider adding outdoor lights for comfort and an outdoor rug if your space allows. You can also remove cobwebs, power wash your patio, and clean outdoor furniture to make the backyard picturesque.
Work with Our SPI Realtors
Not only do our SPI realtors know what appeals to buyers, but we are aware of the latest market trends. We can connect you with local buyers and help you properly value your home to sell faster. Send us message or call (956) 761 – 2040 to learn more what you need to do to sell your home before the end of the year!