Are you ready to explore South Padre Island? The city began allowing visitors to enter on May 1st, and, with the help of the Chamber of Commerce, everyone is staying safe while dining, shopping, and exploring. Enjoy walking trails and seeing nature up close at the SPI Birding Nature & Alligator Sanctuary or learn how to ride the waves with help from the Island Native Surf House!
Learn about a few other amazing places to enjoy on the island below. We’ll also be highlighting an amazing condo that recently went on the market, so check it out!
More and more restaurants are opening back up every day on South Padre Island. From artisan burgers to chilled drinks by the beach, enjoy dining or curbside service at the following:
- Joe’s Oyster Bar is located at 207 E. Maxan St. in Port Isabel.
- Lobo Del Mar is located at 204 Palm St. on South Padre Island.
- Parrot Eyes is located at 5801 Padre Blvd. in South Padre Island.
- Blackbeard’s is located at 103 E. Saturn Lane. on South Padre Island.
Invest in a Condo
After exploring the island, relax with your family at a beautiful condominium! Check out this four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom private residence located at 221 W. Carolyn Dr. Amenities on this waterfront property include:
- An open concept kitchen and living room.
- A private pool and waterfront boat dock.
- Natural lighting and views of the ocean from every room.
Find Your Next Condo with a Realtor
Can’t get enough island fun? Search for your condo before anyone else with the help of Troy Giles Realty! Our South Padre Island realtors are ready to help you with your search! Contact us to get started!