South Padre Island has been hosting conventions and gatherings for quite a while, and this upcoming Veteran’s Day is no exception! During the second weekend of November, SPI will be welcoming all veterans and their families for the Veterans Day Weekend 2018 Celebration!
Family-friendly events are scheduled and include:
• The unveiling of Dedication Bench at Tompkins Park on Friday, November 9th.
• On Saturday, November 10th:
• Order of the Purple Heart Veterans Golf Tournament
• Veteran’s Day City Program at the SPI Convention Center
• Blacklight 5K run at Clayton’s Beach Bar & Grill
• Sunday, November 11th:
• Veteran’s Day Eco-Tour Cruise
• Veteran’s Day free country concert featuring Whiskey D.
• Flag Retirement Ceremony at the SPI Convention Center on Monday, November 12th.
Your Second Home
South Padre Island hosts many family-friendly activities year-round, making it the ideal destination for family getaways. Real estate opportunities at SPI include some of the best in the state thanks to their location, price and square footage. One of the latest properties to become available from Troy Giles Realty has all three traits, making it a great candidate for your family’s second home.
This location at 208 Hibiscus Street:
• Has an excellent view of the Laguna Madre.
• Includes three bedrooms and three bathrooms spread over 2,200 square feet.
• Comes with a picturesque white picket fence surrounding the property with a manicured lawn.
Outdoor features also include a backyard pool with plenty of space for family activities along with a large balcony atop a two-car garage. The property is priced to move.
An Exclusive Indoor Design
This home is one to marvel at thanks to:
• A great open design within the living and kitchen areas.
• A kitchen that features custom-cabinetry, giving it a unique style.
• A master bedroom with an outdoor patio deck with a great view of the Laguna Madre.
• All bathrooms that feature customized cabinetry designs.
Schedule Your Viewing Today!
This terrific piece of South Padre Island real estate is one of the most appealing homes on the market but won’t be available long! Contact our South Padre Island realtors today to come see this gorgeous home!