The South Padre Island Triathlon is coming soon.
Here are some tidbits about the event:
- Will be held on September 30th between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM.
- The address is 5801 Padre Blvd.
- For more information, call 956.772.9040.
This is one of many yearly events and activities the island hosts, making it one of the best destinations for any vacationer. When you plan on attending one of these events, don’t stay at a hotel. Contact us today so our realtors can help you find the perfect vacation home!
A Spanish-Style Second Home
Now, let’s take a look at a new residence that’s become available from Troy Giles Realty. This Spanish-style townhome features the following:
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms spread over 2,700 square feet on two floors.
- Is already furnished with an open area living room.
- Includes a modern décor and pastel colors.
- A dining room and kitchen with plenty of space.
- A kitchen island with cabinets underneath for extra room as well as bar stools.
- An outdoor patio to enjoy meals with a cool, ocean breeze.
The previous owner did an amazing job decorating as each room has its own style that includes:
- A Persian rug at your feet.
- Spare rooms with two beds.
- Walk-in closets and plenty of natural light in each.
The master’s quarter includes:
- A common room and bedroom.
- The common area features a couple of love seats and custom cabinets.
- A king-sized bed that comes with its own walk-in closet.
For the Anglers
South Padre Island is one of the premier fishing destinations in the state where you can enjoy this activity right from your backyard. This residency comes with a pier and several slips for your watercraft. Plus, if you do haul in a big catch, there’s a fish cleaning station on the docks.
Make Your Appointment Today
This South Padre Island property is a truly unique home that won’t be on the market for long. Make your appointment with Troy Giles Realty today and let’s make SPI your second home.